Bradford Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (BTHFT) is proud to support the ongoing development of staff. BTHFT strives for excellence, especially in relation to the knowledge and skill of staff, and is committed to supporting staff to continue their lifelong journey of learning, training and development.
The Education Department is delighted to announce that funding has been secured to support staff to complete further training and development.
University Modules Available 2022/2023
There is funding available for specific University modules to enhance and develop clinician’s knowledge which will have a direct impact to improve patient care. Please see the list of courses by clicking the hyperlink below:
If you are interested in one of these courses:
- Review the appropriate University website – check you meet the entry requirements.
- Fill in the application form. Tick ‘Workforce Transformation Budget’
- Seek your line manager’s approval – have a discussion with your line manager and ensure they complete the required parts of the application form.
- Double check that your application form is fully completed – if it is not correctly completed it will be rejected. You may then miss out on funding or the course place!
- Send your completed form to CPD.Approvals@bthft.nhs.uk